Sunday 8 May 2011

Jenny Dunlop


Jeny Dunlop's work really makes me smile.  It is a mix of paint, fabric and stitch and not only are the colours bright and breezy but her little characters have a real sense of glee about them.  I have just realised that she does not live a million miles away from me ... so i am determined to try and catch up with some of her work at her next exhibition.


On her website she states:


In my childhood you could always find me cutting, glueing and sewing things back together. I have an Honours Degree in Textile and Fashion Design (more cutting, glueing and sewing!)
I'm originally from Northern Ireland and spent my youth travelling to far off places being inspired by various cultures, wildlife and COLOUR!

I think her love of colour is very evident and her sense of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...