Thursday 10 February 2011

Sara Olmos

I came across Sara's wonderful illustrations on Etsy (teconlene).  They have a clean, innocent and witty feel to them and certainly make me smile.




On her website she states:

I am dedicated to what I like best: playing with images and ideas to engage and form small visual puzzles. I'ma graphic designer and so I face my work, looking for each project the response that best fits. A few years ago also started to look through a camera and discovered that environment allowed me to immediately, communicate my vision of the world, where objects and small come alive to watch me so it is impossible to deny a picture .
Recently I also started my career as an illustrator, where I let fantasy rule and try to explore new ways of expression.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...